Preheat Oven to 350º
1. Combine together Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Salt.
2. Using Hands or a fork mix together sugar mixture with butter while gradually adding flour. Mix until thoroughly combined.
Set topping aside.
1. Dice Apples
2. Heat Butter in Cast Iron Skillet. Once Butter is heated, add Apples and Salt. Cook for 3 minutes.
3. Stir in Brown Sugar, Cornstarch, Vanilla, and Lemon.
4. Cover Filling with Topping.
5. Cover dish with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Remove foil and bake for 20-30 minutes until filling is bubbling and topping is golden brown.