Christmas Decor Home Tour

1. Alivia says:

Beautiful as always Jenny. I so appreciate the reminder to not compare or try to make my home pleasing to others. That’s hard sometimes but I’m learning and letting go inch by subtle inch. Merry Christmas!

2. Jen Kennedy says:

SO Cozy !! And welcoming 🙌🏻❤️🎄
    Love it 🥰

3. Terry G says:

Your home is absolutely stunning! So inviting and warm. Thank you for sharing your home, and praising God in this tour!

4. Carrie says:

You have a wonderful way with words. It’s so obvious that you are writing and speaking from your heart. You are one of my favorites to read and look at, not just because of your words but I feel like I could come in, plop down, and stay forever. I’m what I call a lurker. I love to see what’s being done and how creative women are today. I don’t post because it’s just not my thing or time in life, but with you it goes beyond that. You provide a calm in what seems to me to be a place that calm and peace would be hard to find. The comparisons, competition for product sells, all the things I see on here represent a craziness to me that I’m thankful I never got caught up in. My children are in their 50’s now so you have an idea of my era. They were a handful and I can’t imagine doing life on top of Instagram. Keep being that light I see illuminating out of you; leading people to Jesus and away from the world’s chaos. Don’t ever forget who you are in Him and continue just the way you are.Blessings dear one

5. Penny says:

Wow! I love every corner!
    -Penny
    @pennypenningtonweeks

6. Meg G Doster says:

Love this!!! Love you and your heart!

7. nancy jenkins says:

Absolutely Love your house. You are so much better than chip and Joanna.

The next time you have spare time come and decorate my House. Love and miss you Jenny. Your little girl is absolutely beautiful.

8. Amber says:

What a wonderful gift we can give ourselves and especially our children, to be fully themselves in their own home. Wonderful reminder friend!

9. Dondra says:

Love your home it is so cozy it just days come and sit down a while. Enjoy following you so much.

10. Kimberly Edmondson says:

Beautiful just beautiful ❤️ Merry Christmas to your family ❤️

11. Carmen says:

This post hit home for me as I seem to have always tried to please others. This year has changed my outlook for “what makes home” for my family? I’ve taken many months create a more relaxed, inviting laid back space for our family and fur babies. Although I don’t like to go to bed with a sink full of dishes, you know what? They’ll be there when I get to them. I’d rather focus on time with my family as time is something, once passed, you can not turn back.